The alarming level of computer systems vulnerability has already become a dangerous menace for every company: for the professional who sees his data encrypted by a ransomware (a malicious program with ransom request); for a small or medium sized company which discovers with months or even years of delay to have been stolen of its own expertise; for the public company which finds itself unable to provide essential services for citizens; for the great company which undergoes a serious economical damage after a DDoS attack (which overloads a system to block it), or the theft of large quantities of sensible personal data regarding the clients.
By analyzing vulnerability, risks, menaces, or attacks we design and produce customized protection systems for the physical integrity (hardware) and the logic and functional integrity of corporate computer systems, or for the data stored in them or continuously exchanged through communications with the value chain: user, suppliers, and clients.
This protection is obtained through technical, organizational, and functional measures which aimed at guaranteeing the following items:
- Data correctness (integrity);
- Data confidentiality (encryption),
- The physical and/or logic access only to authorized users (authentication);
- The use of the services reserved to users with the times and modalities indicated in the system (availability);
- The protection of the system from attacks of malicious programs to guarantee previous requirements.